Friday 16 February 2018

Yoga & Gym Clothing Rock & Roll Style ...Hell yeah!!

So as you know, I did a photoshoot last week with model Elegy Ellem and photographer Kristiina Andersson, for my new range of workout gear. I posted up some behind the scenes nonsense last week, right after the shoot, but they were just crappy snaps, so I thought you might like to see the final pictures...



Elegy is a very bendy bunny...



Also a very strong bunny too... quite impressed by that actually :-)


If you want to get your hands on some of my fab new gear then get yourself along to my web shop.. and don't forget that we donate 5% of everything we sell through the web shop to an NGO in India that helps get women into business. Giving them the chance to lift themselves and their families out of poverty...

So make a statement and make a difference.



No comments:

Post a Comment