Friday 10 November 2017

Healthy Skin Boost Challenge Results!

If you read last weeks blog, you will know that my daughter, mum and myself have been on a 7 day challenge, swapping out all  out usual lotions and potions for the Daily Skin Boost organic fresh concoctions.


So here are our collective results....My mum managed to use all the products for only 1 day, couldn't handle the earthy whiff of the Radish Power Boost but carried on with the Night in Heaven oils which smell gorgeous. She didn't put her stuff into the fridge, her toners went bad so she only used them once. Naughty mummy.
My daughter and I both did the 3 different products for 3 days but then we had to stop using the Radish business because it had gone proper smelly. That was a real shame because hands down, it is the best product I have ever put on my skin in terms of the effect. We are talking soft skin, like angels bottom cheeks and glowing with vitality. Marvelous effect but not the nicest smell. They all absolutely have to be kept on the fridge, maybe not the oil so much, and even then they only seem to last a few days, maybe 5 at best.
The toners made my skin feel fresh and clean. The oil is amazing and seems to last much longer than the other things. I will be very sad when my little tester runs out. I've been using it twice a day, ditched my usual moisturiser and have never had such soft and clear skin.

Because they need to be kept in the fridge, you can't chuck them in your gym bag or take them travelling, but like the name suggests, these work as a great boost. Something you can do now and again, maybe in the week before a special occasion or as part of a detox. So long as you understand that, as fresh food for your face, they have a short life span, but whilst they work, they do work wonders.

Have a wonderful weekend you lovely peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment