Friday 28 April 2017

Van Asch Designer & Person You Can Say 'Hi' To ;-)

I have had my head down for the last 2 weeks working on my new clothing collection, have not been out nor seen the light of day....ok, that's a bit of a stretch...but I've finally finished all the artwork and this collection is going to be bigger and better than ever before! Of course I can't show you anything at the moment but I'll give you a sneak peak when I get the samples back from the factory...

I've been invited to make a personal appearance at one of my stockists next Friday. That's right! They want me to rock up to the store, hang out and be my fabulous self! :-D well... something like that. They are having a special party day with free tastings and lots of special offers. So if you are in the Vällingby area Friday May 5th come by Presenterian and say 'hi'.

It's weird, but I've been thinking so much about my clothing collection, been so much in my head that I have not had one single thought about what I'm going to do this weekend. I have absolutely no plans...that feels strange!


Maybe I'll get creative? Probably not though, spent 2 weeks being nothing but creative. I mean I must've sewn about 20 garments over the last 2 weeks, testing patterns and so on... No, I don't think I'll be at all creative this weekend....
Well, let's see what unfolds.....


and don't forget to follow me on instagram @vanasch_designs where you can see lots of my creativity, both old and new, and also my 'faffing' pictures, like the one above... I like to do that when I have spare moments....

2 comments:

  1. The creativity challenge helps you showcasing your inner creativity and skills. Congratulations to Linda. The furniture and designs look classic and cool. Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) talk about being mindful:)

    ReplyDelete