Friday 24 February 2017

New Stuff & Ibiza

This has been a busy week at Van Asch. I got a huge delivery of wash bags and purses which I have been packing up and sending out to all my stockists...

You can also buy the purses here and the washbags here. So which one is your favourite?

I also sent out some big orders to a couple of shops in Ibiza which is super exciting for me! I visited Ibiza last year, for the first time, and just fell in love with the place, so it's great that a little bit of me will be there all the time. You can now find my cushions at Villa Azuree in Santa Eulalia and Descanshop in San Antonio. Who knows, I might even have to go there on business ;-)
Well, I'm really looking forward to a quiet relaxing weekend, and whatever you've got planned, have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment