Friday 13 January 2017

What's New for 2017

Well, you might've thought I'd dropped off the face of the earth recently as it has been a quite place in my blog world... I almost did drop off the face of the earth, well, lost up a mountain anyway. I spent my Christmas holiday tucked away up in the snowy north of Sweden, no wifi, no work, just peace and quiet and breath taking nature..
.

This is the cute cottage we were staying in...


On the morning that we left we saw the most incredible thing in the sky, It was like a huge oil slick in the sky, but less gross and more unicorny. So beautiful, the picture doesn't do it justice...

I only just got back to work and it is the madness that is 'getting ready for Formex'. I do this trade show twice a year, but it doesn't matter how organised I am or how much I prepare, there is alway last minute bonkerness!
Next Friday I will actually be at Formex, so I'll try to post up some pics from the show and the following week I want to talk about the trends for 2017.
But before I do that I will leave you with a few of my brand new designs to give you a flavour of what is to come...
Ibiza Nights cushion

Victorian Gothic Long

Green Snake

This is a new design that is available in cushions, fabrics, wash bags, purses, shoppers, carpets...
Luna Gold / Luna Way



No comments:

Post a Comment