Friday 15 July 2016

The Very Best Chocolate Brownie Recipe EVER!

I don't normally blog about food although I am a great appreciator of it... but I just have to share this recipe with you. My husband was given it by a work colleague who told him that it was the best she had ever tried, so I had to try it for myself. I changed things a little, to make it more to my taste and now I truly believe that it is the best brownie you will ever eat. There is a gluten free option too, which is what I usually bake as I think it tastes better.

Naughty Creamy Topping:
150g dark chocolate
1.5 dl whipping cream

Moist Delicious Bottom:
150g butter
2.75 dl granulated sugar
1.5 dl cocoa powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla sugar
2 eggs
1 dl flour (gluten free option is to use a mix of almond and coconut flour instead)

1. Make the naughty topping... break up the chocolate and melt it in a bowl over boiling water. Heat the cream slightly in a pot. Once the chocolate is all melted add  it to the cream wisp to mix it all together.  Put it to one side to cool down.

2. Put the oven at 160 degrees C and cover a 20x20 cm baking tin with butter and lay baking paper on the bottom.

3. Melt the butter in a pot then add the sugar, cocoa powder, salt and vanilla sugar. Mix it up. It will be a bit grainy but  don't worry about that...it will eventually be smooth at the end of the whole process. Mix in an egg then the next one, use a wooden spoon. Then finally add the flour and mix together until it is a nice smooth consistency.

4. Pour it into the baking try and bake for 20 - 22 minutes. Let it cool.

5. Put it upside down on a flat board, peel off the baking paper then smooth the naughty creamy topping on with a spatula and pop in the fridge for an hour. Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment