Thursday 1 May 2014

A Night of Fashion, Jewellery & Interiors Shopping & Boozing!

I went to a very lovely shopping party a couple of days ago hosted by the beautiful Katharina Nikolitzi who makes cool jewels, check out her Nikolitzi Facebook Page and here she is in her studio (cheekily modelling a Van Asch notebook there!)
and here are some of her pretty and wearable jewels...


I spent a long time lingering over the Annie Sloan chalk paints from Shabby Home and bought a few pots to play with.
Here is Carolina from Shabby Home...and if I haven't said it before, then I say it now...Annie Sloan chalk paints are brilliant! I paint my skulls with them and we use lots on our furniture too. The finish, after waxing, is so nice, it really gives things a 3D rich soulful look...

There was also a display of very interesting fashions and jewellery by the fascinating globe trotter Intidhar Saleh 


The pictures don't do her things justice but my poor iPhone was struggling in the dark and I had perhaps had the odd drink or 2 by this point!
There was another lady displaying stuff from PIP studio and some other home wares but I never managed to get over to that corner as there was booze and snacks distracting me at every turn! Plus I was having a hysterical conversation with Lu Lu from Nordic Design Hub so the PIP muffin cases and tea towels went unmolested by my curious fingers.

I also saw something quite unexpected and lovely in Katarinas studio of twinkly delights, a beautiful old ship made in solid silver by her very clever daddy! It reminded me of the sorts of things artisans used to make centuries ago...

so, to sum up...shoppin' and a boozing'...yep. That worked rather well!







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! This post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed. Kastyle Danmark designer, Herrer smykker , fremstiller moderne Danske smykker .Du køber direkte fra grossisten hvilket betyder,at du sparer den normale butiksavance på ca. 30-70%.

    ReplyDelete